Tuesday, June 30, 2009

introducing Luther

this is Luther who was found on the freeway 4 houses from my house. The 110 at Solano.
A girl brought her to my door. I'm not sure if we get to keep him but we are already VERY attached.
He even whines when I leave the room and I've only known him for a few hours.
I made a craigslist post and will put up fliers tomorrow to find the owner.
He seems kind of ownerless though. Like a little bit damaged goods.
He gets along with Mimi great though and I gave him a bath.





oh and Mimi hasn't played with this doll in three months but still had to fight him for it.

2 comments:

  1. aww!!! they look like they are from the same family!! having 2 dogs is the best . . . they always have a play mate! i sure hope mimi gets to keep him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like twins!

    ReplyDelete