Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mercy for Animals 2010

Thank you Mercy for Animals for continuing to break the doors open about the suffering of farm animals in Ohio and beyond. This year they did some undercover operations that showed how disgusting the farm industry is.  I would love to dexter Billy Joe, living in my hometown and all, but then I think about all the good he did for animals by being one of the most disgusting people on earth.  He will get his and hopefully the cows I see through the windows of Conklin Farms will one day find peace and will be rescued. They have an open invitation to live their lives out on my farm if they ever get released. This operation is the reason I am a vegan today and I am thankful that I made the decision that my laziness or temporary enjoyment is not a justifiable reason to eat meat or dairy. Lets change the world, one person at a time and one animal at a time.  Make the right choice for the next year and don't support this cruel and disgusting industry.  In my opinion, vegetarianism is not enough. Go vegan for the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment